3DDraughting appointed Quality Track as ISO 9001 consultants and in so doing embark on a 8 month program to implement the international Quality Management Standard.
The POLICY of 3DDraughting is to:
- understand and meet our customer needs and to comply with statutory and regulatory obligations.
- establish objectives and measures which assure the achievement of our Vision and Goals.
We will control our activities through the application, maintenance and continual improvement of a Quality Management System complying with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
ALL employees are required to support this policy and work in accordance with procedures.
This policy provides a framework for establishing quality objectives and both policy and objectives will be reviewed annually to ensure their currency and suitability.
The OBJECTIVES of 3DDraughting are to:
- demonstrate a shared commitment to quality at all levels of our company;
- establish ourselves as the preferred and trusted CADD resource;
- adhere to the requirements of our management systems;
- review our performance and the effectiveness of our management system to drive continuous improvement;
- work towards the same goals to achieve the same successes.